The need for quality mental health care has never been greater. Look at these recent statistics about the current state of mental health issues in the United States:
- According to the National Institute of Mental Health 46.4% of the US adult population will experience a diagnosable mental health disorder in their lifetime.
- Approximately 10% of the US population, over 30 million Americans, currently suffer from depression
- 60-80% of those 30 million could be successfully treated.
- The number of depression diagnoses increases 20% each year.
- 31% of college students felt so depressed they found it hard to function.
- People with mental health issues have double the health costs of healthy individuals.
- Untreated depression can lead to suicide. There will be three suicides in our country during the course of today’s service.
- The suicide rate in the US is double the homicide rate.
- It is the goal of CarePossible to reduce these statistics by providing the highest quality mental health care for individuals and families that cannot afford it, as well as military families.
The CarePossible treatment team includes:
- Life Coaches
- Social Workers
Our amazing team of highly trained and highly respected individuals will determine the best course of treatment for our clients, and then provide treatment in a professional and confidential setting.
To apply for treatment, please fill out the application and submit it to CarePossible, Inc.